COVID-19 Prevention Page Policy
How to Protect Yourself & Others
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
Can I place an order?
-Yes, Beauty Tech Of NY activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. You can find updated delivery times on our 'Track Order' page.
Is it safe to receive orders?
-Yes all orders are currently under control following all safety guidelines. We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. In addition to the thousands who are affected, thousands are more indirectly dealing with the changes in their work, school, and community environments.